SEO for Business Certification
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO involves optimising your website, so that it can be better found and ranked in search engines.
With so many businesses and brands fighting to be at the top of Google and other search engines, it’s important to understand the latest trends and SEO techniques, so that you can implement them and make them work for your business.
This course provides an introduction to SEO and aims to equip you with the skills needed to optimise your site, make your business more visible on search engines, drive more organic traffic and improve conversion rates.
You Will Learn:
- What SEO is, and how search engines rank websites;
- The various on-site and off-site SEO techniques to use, in order to improve the ranking of your website;
- What backlinks are, their importance in SEO, and how to obtain them;
- The benefits of internal linking, and how this can be done;
- What local search optimisation is and various techniques, to improve your ranking in local search results;
- The difference between SEO and PPC.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will better understand SEO and the various benefits that it can bring to your business;
- Your knowledge will allow you to put in place an effective ongoing SEO strategy;
- You will learn how to better improve traffic from local customers;
- You will be equipped to make an informed decision, when choosing between SEO and PPC.