Master Planning: Plan your Day, Week and Month Certification
Planning is a fundamental skill that you must learn if you are to achieve your goals and improve your productivity. However, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed when putting a schedule together.
In this course, you will learn practical tips for planning your work on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
You will Learn:
- The benefits of good planning
- How to decide on which tasks you will do on any given day
- How to stay on track
- How to plan your upcoming week
- How to accurately estimate how much time it will take you to complete a task
- How to map out your monthly objectives and when to do this
- The tools that you can use in order to help you plan
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- Whatever your profession, this course will help you plan and complete your projects
- Learning how to make useful plans will lower your stress levels, thus, increasing your job satisfaction and general wellbeing
- This course will teach you planning principles that you can also use in your personal life
- If you are responsible for managing others, this course will help you teach them how to better manage their time