Face to Face Customer Service Certification
Telephone and internet-based customer service is now the norm, but face to face customer service is still a key skill in many sectors. Whether you are dealing with a customer complaint or meeting with a long-term client to discuss their needs, good communication and a willingness to undeFace to Face Customer Service Certificationrstand their perspective is essential.
In this course, you will learn how your attitude, verbal communication and body language all determine the outcome of an interaction with a customer. This knowledge will equip you with the ability to provide outstanding service every time.
You Will Learn:
- Why you must strive to create a positive first impression and how to listen to a customer so that they feel heard.
- Why you must be sensitive to a customer’s needs and how you can deepen your understanding of their situation.
- How to use your body language to convey authority and assertiveness.
- How your smile, voice, gestures and handshake can all be used to good effect when meeting someone for the first time.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in customer service, this course will teach you how to create a great first impression that will make dealing with clients much easier.
- If you work in sales or marketing, this course will provide you with an overview of how simple adjustments to your demeanour can convince a customer that your products or services are right for them.
- If your job is not sales-based but still requires you to spend a lot of time communicating with others, the transferable skills you will learn on this course will improve your general interpersonal effectiveness.
- This course will equip you to handle challenging conversations in a diplomatic manner, which is useful in your professional and personal life.