Closing Techniques Certification
In this course, you will learn how to maximise your chances of closing a sale, using various techniques that will help you to sell with confidence. Specifically, you will learn:-
- What is meant by the term “closing positively”.
- Why it is so important to learn how to bring about positive sales closure.
- The importance of timing and pace, in a successful sales pitch.
- How to encourage your prospects to consider future opportunities, by developing a strong customer-vendor relationship.
- General factors to bear in mind when making a sales pitch, regardless of the audience demographic or the pitch format.
Why you need not feel put off at the first sign of a “No”.
- The most common sales objections and how to move past them.
- How deadlock situations arise in sales situations and how they can be resolved.
- How to tell when you should walk away and when you should negotiate.
- How to defend an offer and emphasise the benefits of the stated terms and conditions.
- How to ask the right questions, so that you understand your buyer’s place within the buying process.
- How to use timing, to increase the chance of closing the sale.
- Why you must sell the benefits to the buyer, exceed their expectations and not restrict your focus to the product or service you are selling.
- How you can cross sell products or services.
- How to diffuse tension and misunderstandings that may occur during the buying process.
- Why credibility is vital, when it comes to making sales.
- How to increase your credibility via a number of techniques, such as non-verbal communication, appropriate use of statistics and case studies.
- How you can mirror prospects’ body language, to increase feelings of rapport.
- The psychological stages buyers move through, as they get ready to buy from you - and how you can use this process to your advantage, when closing a sale.
- How to use active listening, to ensure a customer feels respected and heard, whilst reading the signs that let you know when a prospect is about to declare an intention to buy.
- Three key issues that influence a buyer or potential buyer and how these can impact upon the sales process.
- The purpose of a sales brief and why a good sales brief is an important first step in writing a sales pitch.
- How to write and present a sales pitch.
- How to react to a potential buyer’s comments, concerns, or suggestions.
- How to sharpen your communication skills and increase the chance that you will close the sale.